Thursday 18 April 2013

A Reflection...

This is a personal reflection about my experiences reading and responding to my classmates' blogs.

Through visiting the blogs of my classmates and reading their posts concerning their definitions of education, their views on the importance of teaching English literature, and their favourite books and authors, I was able to develop a better understanding of my classmates and their personal writing styles. I found that I agreed with their views and thoughts concerning the topics we have studied as a class. Many of their posts were similar, or contained a similar message, to my own thoughts and ideas that I have posted about in my own blog. It was also interesting to read about my classmates' favourite novels and the small moments that they remember from the stories. I found that many of my classmates have enjoyed "The Book Thief" by Markus Zusak, which is one of my favourite books. I was also able to reminisce about the stories I've read in my English classes after reading about the stories that have resonated with my classmates. Overall, I found this activity helpful as I found posts on my classmates' blogs that supported my own ideas and strengthened them.

No comments:

Post a Comment